While takeout is convenient, delivery is even better–particularly during a Buffalo winter when you don’t want to leave the house.
Over the past couple of years, food delivery apps such as SkipTheDishes, UberEats and Grubhub have expanded to Buffalo, making it that much easier to have food from top restaurants delivered right to your door.
KenDev Apartments Food Delivery
Kenmore Development residents are lucky to live in the delivery zones of many top restaurants across Buffalo, Kenmore, the Tonawandas and Niagara Falls.
As a followup to our post on the best takeout restaurants in the area, we’ve put together a list of some of our favorite places to order delivery from at each of our apartment communities.
Many of the following restaurants deliver to multiple residences, so be sure to check to make sure they’ll deliver to you. Most of them are on SkipTheDishes, and you can get $7 off your first order on the platform.
So treat yourself–cozy up on the couch and order delivery from one of these great restaurants, right from your phone or computer.
North Buffalo & Parkside Apartments
Delaware Park Apartments/Tudor Gardens Townhouses/Main Jewett Apartments
- Louie’s Texas Red Hots (Elmwood Ave.) – Quick place for burgers, hot dogs, breakfast and more at low prices.
- Jim’s Steakout (Delaware Ave., Main St., Elmwood Ave.) – Local late-night favorite serving up hot and cold subs best known for its “Stinger” (steak and chicken finger) sub.
- Vasilis Express (Elmwood Ave.) – Gyros, falafel, souvlaki and other Greek and American favorites. Open late.
- Bob & John’s (Hertel Ave.) – Great pizza and wings, subs and Italian dishes. Fast delivery.
- House of Hummus (Hertel Ave.) – Flavorful Mediterranean and Greek joint with flavorful hummus, kebab and shawarma specials.
- Sun Restaurant (Niagara St.) – High quality Thai food and sushi, known for their black rice specials.
- Pho Dollar (W. Ferry St.) – Authentic Vietnamese, including pho, stir fries and bahn mi sandwiches.
Kenmore & Tonawanda Apartments
KenDev Studios/Ralston Elmwood Apartments/Sheridan Manor Apartments/Sheridan Residence/Riverview Manor Apartments
- Clay Handi Restaurant (Delaware Ave.) – Halal, Indian, Pakistani and vegan/vegetarian dishes cooked in clay pots for an authentic experience.
- Vinny’s NY Pizzeria (Delaware Ave.) – Thin-crust New York-style pizza, calzones, stromboli and a variety of hot and cold subs.
- Lucy Ethiopian African Cuisine (Tonawanda St.) – Flavorful Ethiopian dishes with meat and vegetarian options, served over traditional injera bread.
- Jim’s Steakout (Delaware Ave.) – Local late-night favorite serving up hot and cold subs best known for its “Stinger” (steak and chicken finger) sub.
- Star of India (Delaware Ave.) – Delicious Indian food with traditional dishes including chana masala, biryani and tandoori chicken. Good portions and prices.
- Power Sushi and Thai Restaurant (Kenmore Ave.) – Thai favorites and a wide variety of fresh sushi at reasonable prices.
- Greek on the Street (Delaware Ave.) – Affordable Greek specialties, diner favorites and breakfast served all day.
Note: Many of the restaurants listed above that deliver to our North Buffalo apartments also deliver to our apartments in Kenmore and Tonawanda, and vice versa.
North Tonawanda Apartments
Gateway Park Apartments/Witmer Road Apartments
- Louie’s Texas Red Hots (Webster St.) – Quick place for burgers, hot dogs, breakfast and more at low prices.
- Pizza Bob’s (Fletcher St.) – Casual spot offering a variety of pizzas and sandwiches in addition to calzones, chicken fingers and fried treats.
- Swiston’s Beef & Keg (Young St.) – Cheap and delicious beef on weck, chili, fried bologna, wings and fresh-made sides.
- Smoke On The Water (Young St.) – Barbecue dinners including brisket, ribs and smoked chicken as well as sandwiches and mouth-watering homemade sides.
- Pho Saigon (Niagara Falls Blvd.) – Affordable Vietnamese spot serving up pho, rice dishes, vermicelli and other traditional specialties.
- Anderson’s Frozen Custard (Niagara Falls Blvd.) – Known for their roast beef sandwiches as well as homemade custard and ice cream, all available for delivery.
- Manor Lanes – (Grand Island Blvd.) – Bowling alley delivering tasty comfort foods including Buffalo chicken rolls, pizza logs, waffle fries and more.
Note: Many of the restaurants listed above that deliver to Kenmore and Tonawanda apartments also deliver to North Tonawanda, and vice versa.
Niagara Falls, NY & Sanborn Apartments
Niagara Apartments & Niagara II Apartments
- Mister B’s Restaurant & Tavern (Hyde Park Blvd.) – Popular spot for beef on weck, ribs, fish fries, steak sandwiches, pizza, wings and more.
- Tandoori King (Pine Ave.) – Low-key Indian restaurant serving traditional favorites like samosa, curries and tikka masala.
- Taste Good Chinese Restaurant (Military Rd.) – Solid spot for Chinese staples like beef and broccoli, General Tso’s chicken, egg rolls and dumplings.
- Sammy’s Pizzeria (1400 Hyde Park Blvd.) – Family-owned pizza and wing joint with game-day specials and other party snacks.
- Wegmans (Military Rd.) – Wegmans now offers delivery through Instacart, so you can get many of their prepared foods (such as sushi, pizza and rotisserie chicken) delivered along with your groceries.
Sanborn Meadow Apartments
- Sanborn Pizzeria (Saunders Settlement Rd.) – Popular local pizza place also serving up fish fries, wings, tacos, wraps and a variety of calzones.
- John and Lonnie’s Pizza And More (Lockport Rd.) – Featuring a large varied menu including several types of wraps, pasta dishes and fish dinners in addition to specialty pizzas and wings with 19 different sauces.
- Wegmans (Military Rd.) – The Niagara Falls location also delivers to Sanborn when you’re craving some of Wegmans’ many prepared foods.